One major shift that Bollywood witnessed during and post-Covid is many industry couples getting married and settling down with their partners. In fact, it kind of started before Covid with Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli’s ‘Instagram viral’ wedding in Italy. Who can forget the visual of Anushka Sharma in a light pink Sabyasachi lehenga, walking down the aisle toward Virat Kohli, amidst friends and family cheering for the couple? Post that, there was a string of weddings that took place, from Sonam Kapoor – Anand Ahuja, Priyanka Chopra – Nick Jonas, Deepika Padukone – Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt – Ranbir Kapoor, and most recently Kiara Advani – Siddharth Malhotra. While we are happy to see Bollywood actresses balancing their married lives and still working and delivering stupendous performances, we are equally excited about the below 10 single actresses walking the aisle soon.
Bollywood’s Most Eligible Unmarried Actresses as On Date
1. Kriti Sanon – There is no stopping this woman. Who had thought that the young, tall girl from the movie ‘Heropanti’, released in 2014, will go on to chart such a growth trajectory? An engineer by education, she is good-looking, intelligent and talented. The grapevine says that this 32-year-old actress is dating the South superstar Prabhas and both will get engaged soon, but the spokespersons from both sides have denied any such news.
2. Sara Ali Khan – This Pataudi daughter bears her excellent lineage very well – she is gorgeous, well-educated, classy, witty, and smart. The actress holds a degree in History and Political Science from Columbia University and her educational pedigree shows in the way she carries and expresses herself. While she had confessed her infatuation with Karthik Aryan openly on the ‘Koffee with Karan’ show a few years back, the two have been in a ‘keep guessing’ relationship status since then. In 2022, on the same show, she was again vocal about her liking for the very handsome Vijay Deverakonda. Regardless of who she dates out of the two, they will make a lovely pair. We love this woman and are eager to see the man she falls in love with.
3. Janhvi Kapoor – The gorgeous, curvaceous Kapoor actress is just as beautiful and dramatic with her gestures as her mother. Often captured by paparazzi while making an entry or exit to her workout sessions, the girl is doing really well for herself. As exciting as her journey in the movies, equally exciting is her love life. Speculations have linked her to Ishaan Khatter, Karthik Aryan, and Aditya Roy Kapur in the past, however, it is reported that she has now returned to her ex-flame Shikhar Pahariya; the two have known each other for a long time. It is good that she is dating, but we wish to see more of this talented 25-year-old actress on-screen in great roles as we feel her full potential has not been explored as yet.
4. Ananya Pandey – This young actress is as adorable and charming as her father, Chunky Pandey. She made her debut in 2019 and has only done 6 movies so far. She is pretty, classy, and knows her mind, as that is what her overall personality reflects. There are strong rumors about her dating Aditya Roy Kapur. Only 24 years old, she has a long way to go in the film industry, so we doubt, she will her wedding bells anytime soon. She does make for very eligible women to date, though.
5. Parineeti Chopra – Global icon Priyanka Chopra’s first cousin, Parineeti Chopra, has always been an actor, the entire film industry and audiences have looked forward to. There are no doubts about her acting prowess as she brings a strong personality onscreen and is a treat to watch. We, personally, loved her onscreen chemistry with both her co-stars Arjun Kapoor and Siddharth Malhotra. Now that both these young men are already committed, we hope to see Parineeti with an equally eligible man. Though, strangely enough, there have never been any conjectures or link-up rumours about her love life. Or maybe the actress, 34 years young, is really good at keeping it under wraps!
6. Tara Sutaria – We all know that Tara Sutaria started her career in the industry at the age of 16. She was a singer in Disney India’s ‘Big Bada Boom’ show and later starred in the sitcoms ‘Suite Life of Karan and Kabir’, in 2012, and ‘Oye Jassie’, in 2013. In 2019, she made her debut as a lead in the ensemble cast of ‘Student of the Year 2’, along with Ananya Pandey and Tiger Shroff. The pretty and elegant actress was in a rock-solid relationship with Aadar Jain, Karisma and Kareena Kapoor’s first cousin, since 2019, but recently the couple have split or are supposedly on a break. They did make a gorgeous couple together, and if not with him, we hope to see the actress with an equally eligible bachelor.
7. Shraddha Kapoor – The vivacious smile and pretty looks of Shakti Kapoor’s daughter are contagious. Way back, Shraddha Kapoor stole hearts with her touching performance in ‘Aashiqui’, opposite Aditya Roy Kapoor. Though both were conjectured a couple at that time, the relationship did not materialize into a long-term status. There were reports that the petite actress was dating Farhan Akhtar and was really keen on getting engaged to him, but dad Shakti Kapoor sternly disapproved. However, we hope the girl finds the man of her dreams soon, but till then, she holds a top 10 spot in our most eligible single women’s list.
8. Sonakshi Sinha – She is a woman with a strong build and personality and we totally agree, only a few eligible men can stand up to her. No questions about her acting talent or beauty, but we feel the 35-year-old actress deserved better acting opportunities in the industry. Talk of nepotism, but it does not really serve well all star kids equally. She was recently dating Zaheer Iqbal, an actor from the industry, who is also a close family friend of Salman Khan. All said, she is one actress we are eagerly awaiting to see in a bridal lehenga. Undoubtedly, she will make a stunning bride.
9. Rakul Preet Singh – We doubt her wedding preparations with her beau, Jack Bhagnani, may be going on even as we pen down this post. The 32-year-old actress has been dating actor-producer Jacky Bhagnani for a while now. Both are extremely focused and have an entrepreneurial vibe, which could be part of the reason they connected so well. Probably, Rakul Preet will migrate from this list to our Bollywood’s happily married couples list before the end of this year.
10. Kangana Ranaut – This strong-headed actress needs an equally strongly-opinionated companion to complement her perfectly. She is a Himachal beauty and no one is uninitiated about her acting talents. Hugely successful, she has secured herself well financially. While she was allegedly dating a few men in the past, Hrithik Roshan, Aditya Pancholi and Adhyayan Suman, all of them ended on unsavoury notes. We wish the 35-year-old actress all the luck and we hope she finds a partner who supports her and stands by her through everything.
We hope you had fun reading through our compilation of the unmarried actresses of Bollywood in 2023. Wait till we come up with the latest update on their relationship statuses again. You can also read our blog on Bollywood’s 10 Most Eligible Bachelor actors.