How we as TROUSSEAU SHOPPERS can help you plan your Wedding even in this Lockdown?
Lockdown period has been tough on most of the population worldwide, and for such varied reasons. Each one of us have our own share of interesting stories to tell about our journey through this lockdown phase. But for couples much in love, the global pandemic has taken a toll on their love life. Staying away from each other for this long, and their relationship thriving on just video calls and chats, this time period has been somewhat of a testing time for their love and commitment towards each other.
And those couples who had their weddings planned for this period or in the months to come by, this lockdown would have just increased the longing and the desire to be together, manifold. They do say distance makes heart grow fonder, and I really do wish this has been the case with most of such couples. When you are planning to spend a lifetime of a period together, a lockdown of two months shouldn’t be a deterrent to that ever after happy life that you both have envisioned for yourselves.
As Trousseau Shoppers and Wedding Stylists, we get a lot of queries from brides and grooms each day as how we can help them to prepare for their marriage in 3-6 months for now. If we make a slight shift in the perspective, this homestay has been more of a boon for such couples. They have got some real good time to know each other better, talk at more length and maybe even value the presence of each other in their lives better. From the wedding preparations perspective, this period has just taught us to filter out the unnecessary expenses from our life and focus on what we really want. The preparations can be more well thought of, better planned, and even better executed with a strong check on expenses as well
We love our brides most of all and not just as their trusted TROUSSEAU SHOPPERS, but also as their best friends during this whole phase of prepping up for the wedding. Their well-being and peaceful state of mind is our foremost concern. In all these days of staying at home, we have listed down all the ways in which a Trousseau Shopper and a Wedding Stylist like us can really help you plan up for that perfect Wedding Scenario post this lockdown.
1. Plan your shopping strategies in detail. We understand your taste and preference and our teams sit down and research on the best options available in the market. With the current lockdown scenario, there is ample time for this market understanding and also to negotiate and weigh down the best prices.
2. Take care of your skin. In the post lockdown era, your everyday life and hustle and mindless pace of the routine life would not have given your skin enough time to relax and rejuvenate. With staying at home, and almost no need to wear heavy layers of makeup your skin has got enough time to breathe. We suggest you best skin and hair care products that will replenish and nurture your hair and skin like never before and bring them to their best condition for all that post wedding dressing up. You must definitely read our article ‘Why is a proper skin care routine so important for a newly wed bride’ , so that you know why do we so stress upon taking care of your skin if you are going to be a bride-to-be.’
3. This lockdown has taught us more lessons than one. Jewellery is an integral part of any Trousseau Shopping. But it should always be a good mix of practical wearable jewellery and heritage family pieces. You can plan your jewellery looks in detail at this point in time. Making use of the ample time available, we can present you with the collections of the best jewellery designers in town. You can compare and invest in it, taking into consideration the budgets and also the price fluctuations in view of the current situation.
4. Practicing Social distancing doesn’t mean you get cut off from your loved ones. Your future in-laws are certainly your family already and it is a good time to get to form a deeper connection with them. Understand their tastes and likes. We can get into details and plan gifts for them that they would instantly fall in love with and which would also reflect your personal bond with them.
5. With the entire world going through drastic life altering changes, this is also the perfect time to think out of box and come with some new ideas. With the government putting a restriction on huge gatherings, you can also make a shift in your wedding plans. Rather than calling everyone you and your family have known over the years, you can actually plan an extravagant wedding with your close loved ones. Treat them to a special experience of your journey as a couple so far and make them a part of your celebration. Rather than a destination wedding, you can plan your wedding at an exotic location on the outskirts of your city. Instead of planning too many ceremonies, you can narrow it down to a 2-3 day stay. Our teams can again research on the same and present you with the best possible options available for tentative dates.
6. Though current times seem dark, but there is definitely a bright ray of hope for the future. Plan your future with your partner. Your beautiful life ahead. These last few months have been dulling and really low on excitement and energy. To add a new leash to your romance, we can help you plan small surprises for your partner. Once this lockdown is over, you can surprise them with these small tokens of love and build some really memorable moments to cherish for all your life ahead.
We hope this post really made you feel excited and all motivated for your wedding soon. For couples in love, this is the period to feel gratitude for having each other by their side and plan their life ahead. As your Trousseau Shoppers, we can just make those glorious dreams of yours for future come into a beautiful reality.