Best FLORAL JEWELLERY looks for your Mehendi/ Haldi ceremony
Since last few years, the concept of wearing Flower or Floral Jewellery on one of the pre-wedding functions has quite been the trending concept. Ideally worn at either mehendi or haldi ceremony, girls all around have taken much liking to this trend. And for good reason. Floral jewellery looks ethereal with an Indian attire and makes for perfect complement to the entire wedding and celebratory mood. Flowers are as such big in the décor for the weddings. Incorporating the flora in the jewellery as well just goes along well with the entire theme. It kind of gets monotonous for the brides to be sporting the same Indian jewellery in kundans and jadau at all of her pre-wedding functions and the wedding itself. Flower jewellery brings about the much needed refreshed vibe to the whole look.
However, if you have plans of wearing floral jewellery at both your Mehendi and Haldi ceremony, just make sure you keep a very marked difference in both the looks. For the haldi ceremony, do not go in for a very heavy look. Opt for just two to three pieces of jewellery. The bride looks her prettiest when dresses up minimally at her haldi. Also, since you would really be dressing up to the hilt for the wedding at night, you definitely don’t want to take away the charm. Keep it light, subtle and soft for the haldi ceremony. Your jewellery at the mehendi can be as elaborate and heavy as the outfit itself.
Few Points to keep in mind while sporting FLORAL JEWELLERY
– Don’t go overboard. Most brides tend to do this, but please do not look like a walking garden wearing too many pieces of floral jewellery onto yourself.
– Keep it unique and very different from anything that hints at common or being seen too often. Research a bit. If you plan to wear floral jewellery, decide upon your outfit also accordingly. Opt for some new colour combinations. Style them well with the look of your lehenga.
– The modern day brides do not intend to keep their looks too traditional. Look for something with an indo-western silhouette.
– You can also go in for a theme based inspired look. Look around for some inspiration and then plan your look around it. Something like sunset by the beach, or a peacock dancing in the rain, or maybe just the visual of birds chirping in the garden in the wee hours of the day. Try and have a story behind your whole look.
– Refrain from wearing any other jewellery while sporting floral jewellery. It can all look too messed up. Try not wear anything else except your engagement ring maybe !
– Do have a round of discussion with your makeup artist for this look. The makeup also needs to be soft, dewy and very elegant to go well with all the flower arrangement. Let the floral jewellery be the main point of focus.
– Beach waves or light curls look stunning with such a look. Do not opt for any high buns or overtly done hairstyles.
– Do not keep it too colourful and overpowering for the haldi ceremony. Yellow looks best for such an event.
– Ensure that the jewellery is woven together into perfection. You should not be hassled while managing it through all the fun and dancing during the mehendi ceremony.
Different FLORAL JEWELLERY looks that a Bride can sport
We are India’s finest Luxury Wedding Consultants and Trousseau Shoppers for both Indian and NRI Weddings. We offer a bouquet of Trousseau Shopping services wherein we help you shop everything that is required to make your wedding a true fairy tale.
Our team shall be happy to get back to you.