7 Romantic Valentines Day GIFT IDEAS for WIFE TO BE
It’s the month of Cupid and love is permeated deep in the air. February also happens to be a very auspicious season for weddings, with 14th February being the most preferred day for couples to tie the wedding knot. With an atmosphere of such gaiety, love, and romance, it needs no further reason to celebrate. For all the men out there, do not even fathom fabricating an excuse not to pamper your loved one or your wife to be with Valentine’s gift this day. After all, she has gathered the courage to marry you. She at least deserves this much gesture of appreciation for her heroism. Jokes aside, for all the gentlemen, looking out for a Romantic Valentine’s Day gift for the women of your life, we are here to your rescue. Presenting you with 7 of the most well thought of, luxurious gift suggestions that would just melt her heart and make her fall deeper in love. Anything to consolidate, and acknowledge that precious bond of love and togetherness that you both share.
Romantic VALENTINE’S DAY GIFT IDEAS for the WIFE-TO-BE
- A WATCH – Luxury watches have always been a style statement. Just like men, women love watches too. Nothing echoes class and richness like an elite piece of a luxury watch on a delicate wrist. Smartwatches have been quite the hot cakes these days. If you are planning to splurge, a watch shall make for a perfect choice. If exploring watches from a luxury brand, do explore options from exclusive watch-making brands like Tissot, Rado, Longines, or Tag Heuer, revered the world over for their superlative making and designs. If finances don’t pose a concern, Omega and Rolex make for a super luxury statement. (She is definitely going to fall a lot deeper, in love with you this season). For smartwatches, nothing beats nonpareil Apple Smartwatches. Enthusiasts may check the new Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE.
2. A LUXURY HANDBAG – We know all our elite, fashion-obsessed women audiences out there are going to bless us in every prayer for putting this option on the list. Who wouldn’t love to be gifted a Luxury Designer handbag like Dior’s Book Tote, Chanel Gabrielle Bag, Hermes’ The Kelly, Louis Vuitton’s NeoNoe, or Dolce & Gabanna’s The Devotion Bag? These are not just handbags but the few most iconic accessories ever in the history of fashion. Spoil your lady with love, while investing in these pieces of pride. Not only would your woman be proud to flaunt them, but they also carry a high resale value so that it doesn’t pinch your pocket too much. See it as an investment of sorts both for your love life and otherwise. Talking of ‘killing two birds with one stone’.
If too much luxury isn’t what you need to express your love, an elegant handbag from a high street lifestyle brand like Zara, H&M, or Mango shall also work well to appease her heart.
3. A Romantic Dress– If your lady loves to dress up (who are we kidding, all women love to dress up) and you have a special dinner date planned for your Valentine’s Day, it might be a smart idea to gift her an elegant, romantic dress from a high street brand like Zara, Mango, H&M, Charles and Keith or Juicy Couture. Choose a colour and fit that agrees with her anatomy. Do not experiment or deviate too much from her personal style. She would be over cloud nine to see her man making an effort to shop for her. This sweet gesture and all the scouting in the mall for that perfect dress is surely going to get you showered with a lot of love from your lady luck.
4. Piece of Jewellery – Diamonds are a woman’s best friend, and to date, nothing else has been able to beat that up. So no more questions there. Roses, hearts, and diamonds all go hand-in-hand. Pick a dainty diamond bracelet for her or a heart-shaped pendant. Jewellery with initials engraved or carved in also sits pretty. These days’ couples are also flaunting platinum bands of love. You both can get each other’s names engraved in ring bands and gift to each other (of your partner’s name, of course). Apart from initials, you can also get significant dates of your courtship, or each other’s sun signs or date of births carved as well. A dazzling diamond piece is sure going to illuminate her face like a thousand sparkling stars. Just wait to witness that sheen on her face and the radiance in her eyes.
5. Luxury Skin Care – Women love to take care of their skin and that’s the rightest thing to do. Invest in some high-end skincare brand because healthy, well-nourished skin is going to last you far longer than any makeup in this world. Also, post the lockdown, it is stressed to focus more on a good skincare regime rather than camouflaging under layers of thick makeup. Gift her luxury skincare from brands of international repute like Clinique, Estee Lauder, Dior, L’Occitane, Herbivore Botanicals, Sulwhasoo, and more. The products, though a little expensive, are worth it. You would yourself be able to notice how starkly improved her skin looks over a short period of time only. It would feel extremely, healthy, nourished, repaired, and glowing with luminosity. Nothing but the best skincare for the special person you care so much for.
6. Hair Styling Products – Hair make one of the most important aspects of a woman’s self-grooming schedule. Help her save some time there. (she might love to spend the same with you!). The Dyson hair styling tools like a Curler and straightener are a must-have on every woman’s wish list. They use some state-of-the-art, Avante Garde technologies and are the most supreme in their segment. No woman on the planet can resist falling in love with the cult ‘Dyson Corrale Straightener’ or the ‘Dyson Airwrap Styler’. Buying them would surely burn a hole in your pocket, but at least the straightener won’t burn your lady’s hair!
7. Bottle of Fragrance – Only luxury fragrances would do here. A good lingering fragrance has the power to mesmerize and enchant like nothing else. Turn this Valentines a little more romantic, erotic and seductive by gifting her few of her loved fragrance. Our most recommended picks would be Carolina Herrera Good Girl for Her, Dior Pure Poison, Gucci Bamboo, Versace Crystal Noir, and YSL Black Opium, to name a few.
Blessed are those who have the ‘love of their life’ by their side to celebrate this World Day of love. Do break from the monotony and pace of life to celebrate the day and make her feel special. And a gift doesn’t look great all alone. Couple it with a bottle of champagne, some roses, and a kiss to plant on her lips to seal your love forever.