How to get ASHLEY BENSON'S BEACHY WAVES Hairstyle?
The world is not a perfect place, and so are our hair, far removed from perfection, in reality. We so wish that every gorgeous looking damsel out there, would have woken up with a head of a beautiful mane in the morning, but that is just a fantasy reserved for the fairy tales. Beachy curly waves or shiny, sleek hair, with not a strand of hair out of place, is the dream of every girl. For us personally, beachy waves are the hottest trend reigning for quite a few years, and for good reason. They add depth and personality to the whole look. A lot of women find poker-straight hair a little bland. As per them, they do not look natural and make the whole look very boring and monotonous. Curly or wavy hair, on the other hand, lend a character to the look. A lot of women and their hairstylists look up to the much iconic Ashley Benson’s beachy waves hairstyle to draw inspiration for this look, and today we decode the entire look for you step-by-step.
What makes ASHLEY BENSON’S BEACHY WAVES Hairstyle so Popular and Iconic?
ASHLEY BESNON happens to be a popular 1989 born, American actor, model, writer, singer, and director. She has been much applauded for her role as Hanna Marin in the teen mystery Drama ‘Pretty Little Liars.’ Also, a lot for her conspicuous relationship with actress Cara Delvingne, which she confirmed in June 2019, after a year of privately dating. Though after living together for a year, the two actresses went their separate ways and confirmed their split in April 2020.
But apart from her relationship status quo, Ashley Benson is most famously known for her beachy waves. Almost never would you spot the actresses in straight hair or a high bun look.
She is mostly seen in her signature beachy waves look that she does absolute justice to and the hairstyle also adds an absolute ‘stand out’ dimension to her appearance. While being interviewed once, she confessed to putting in a lot of effort into achieving those wavy hair. “Oh no, absolutely not. I do not roll out of bed with these hair. They come with a lot of effort and patience. There are hours that go into rolling up my hair to get these beachy waves.”
Ashley Benson in her signature beach waves look
But having said that, she also admitted, “I particularly love these voluminous, bouncy look for the fact that it doesn’t need any high-end products or the luxury of a fancy hairstylist to achieve it.” I can easily do it in the comforts of my home, without needing to have any assistance by me.”
Women across the world love the hairstyle so much, one, for its glam look; and the other, for the sheer affordability of those sexy waves. Each and every girl, no matter what she does, or how she looks, can do the Ashley Benson’s beachy waves hairstyle all by herself and instantly transform into the blonde ‘RAPUNZEL’ of her dreams.
How to ACHIEVE those shiny, bouncy ASHLEY BENSON Beachy Waves?
We love our women to look their beautiful best selves at all times. Beauty inspires confidence, and the world looks forward to having more confident women around for inspiration. Our team took it upon themselves to decode the much popular Ashley Benson’s Beachy waves look for our ladies and we are sure you would never go back to your regular, plain hair, once you give this hairstyle a try. Follow this step-by-step guide.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and a hair mask that soothes and sobers your frizzy hair.
- Apply a hair nourishing and frizz controlling serum, something like Moroccan Oil, or Kerastase Serum.
- While your hair are still wet, brush them and tie them into two pigtails, one on each side, and securing the ends with scrunchies or hair bands.
- Wait for almost 1-2 hours, before unbraiding them. Just ensure that your hair are semi-wet and not absolutely dry when you start unbraiding them. Once open, let them air-dry naturally or just blow dry them with soft fingers, without opening up the beachy waves.
- One dry, do not run your fingers or comb through the hair, rest you would open up the waves.
- For a long-lasting run of those effortless-looking waves, apply some dry shampoo or spray some hair moisturizing spray to keep the waves in place.
- Dress up like a doll or a diva, whatever complements your persona well, put on those high heels, lots of mascara, and be flaunt away your Ashley Benson’s beachy waves.
BENEFITS of doing up the ASHLEY BENSON’S BEACHY WAVES
- No heat, no curling rods, means no damage. HAIR Gods from above are going to shower you with endless blessings, and thick, and voluminous hair for being so sensible as to not use any heat.
- Effortless natural-looking waves. The best part about this hairstyle is that it looks very minimalistic and natural, but still dressy and styled. You would stylish, but without looking too hard-tried or enforced.
- Feminine and elegant undertones. Beach waves look pretty, feminine, and very lady-like. With a graceful silhouette, a gown, or even an Indian wear lehenga, beachy waves look very elegant.
Ashley Benson’s Beachy wavy hair are for the women, who are busy as hell and do not have much time to do their hair, but still would leave no stone unturned to look their stylish best. Just follow a few steps once you wash your hair, and you would have structure, volume, and bounce in your hair for the coming days. Wear a power suit, denim, and t-shirt, an Indian lehenga, or a Couture Gown, beach waves would make you look no less than a fashion diva or a celebrity, walking down the Hollywood roads.