SALLY BEAUTY LAS VEGAS - One STOP SHOP Portal for all your beauty needs
With the craze of beauty routines and skincare products being at their peak more than ever, cosmetic lovers always keep an eye on brands that maintain consistency in delivering quality products. While we too, like to assess and take our pick from the plethora of available brands, wouldn’t it just be a dream to enter a beauty heaven, where all our skincare needs are met? Doesn’t it equate with entering an alternate heaven-like universe? While nothing beats entering a store and getting that familiar, comfort-inducing whiff, the websites too, are a visual treat to our sore eyes. Re-routing back from this imaginative fiesta, our pick for one of the most well-liked beauty brands goes to ‘SALLY BEAUTY LAS VEGAS’. Now hold your bated breaths, ladies- this is definitely a fantabulous one-stop destination for our entire cosmetic needs (like literally!).
A LITTLE ABOUT THIS BEAUTY EMPIRE: SALLY BEAUTY LAS VEGAS
It is, therefore, not wrong to tout it as the largest purveyor of professional beauty supplies in the world. Having more than 2200 stores, this US-based chain, has franchises in the United Kingdom, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Japan, and Germany. Primarily catering to beauty salons and cosmetologists, what we truly find unique about this venture is that they provide barbering and salon equipment and necessities for aspiring professionals. They have emerged as an institution in themselves. And, their blog bridges the divide between all categories of their patrons, whilst passing on tips from the experts.
Since we always love awe-inspiring stories of hustlers who have beaten the odds and paved their way, here’s a quick history lesson for all you lovelies. SALLY BEAUTY LAS VEGAS first opened its doors in 1964 in New Orleans, after which Sally was acquired by Alberto Culver in 1969, who made the brand what it is today. Having recently revamped its image, Sally’s Version 2.0 totally lives up to its motto, “Unleash Your PROtential:”
The brand predominantly emphasizes on empowering beauty enthusiasts to transcend its salon level efficiency, whilst sitting at home (Such a dream, isn’t it?). We always love how they encourage womenpreneurs whole-heartedly, with the profound aim of empowering and uplifting womenfolk. They’ve upheld and raised the bar manifold, considering it houses some of the best brands such as Wella, Ion, SalonCare amongst many others.
Our TOP 6 Suggestion for you to lay your hands on soon from the SALLY BEAUTY LAS VEGAS SHELF
Coming to the most awaited part of our articles, we believe that Sally Beauty is the answer to all our skincare woes- be it a makeup SOS, a quick, long-lasting hair fix or just enjoy a trip to a beauty store to purchase some killer products. We do understand that their diverse range can even overwhelm the best of us, and therefore, we’ve been kind enough to decode some of their must-haves. So, read on, ladies.
- Proclaim’s Shea Butter Moisturising Shampoo : Rich in Vitamin E and possessing antioxidant properties, Shea Butter is known as “Mother Nature’s Conditioner”. It moisturizes hair and acts as a sealant. This shampoo contains rich honey extract is several vitamins and minerals and acts as a humectant. It organically replenishes and thickens hair because it is free of sulfates, mineral oil, petrolatum, and alcohol. Popular YouTuber, Ashley Roaark calls it a ‘hair care wonder’ as it detangles curls and unruly hair gently. It is available for $8.99.
- Proclaim’s Shea Butter Moisturising Conditioner : Priced between $5.99-$8.99, used in combination with the shampoo, completely solidifies and strengthens hair elasticity and provides dry hair with the required hydration. To see its efficiency, apply it to clean, damp hair and leave it on for a few minutes. After rinsing it, style your hair to your heart’s content.
- ThePlugged In Tangle Tamer Max : If you are someone who suffers from tangled-prone hair or sensitive scalp, then your search for a viable solution to the same ends here. This one-of-a-kind detangler brush possesses a comfortable hand grip as well as soft strands to carouse through your hair. It gently massages your hair and scalp, while reducing breakage. Available in pink and purple colours, and prized at $9.59, this is definitely a steal.
- Palladio’s Herbal Baked Bronzer : Available for $10.19, this make-up product is definitely its money’s worth. Extremely pigmented and easy to blend, these shimmery bronzers can be used dry, to glow naturally; or wet, for a high-octane radiance that will last all day long. Acting as a UV shield, this perfect year-round cosmetic, consists of gleaming shades with rich, healthy properties. It can even be doubled as an eye shadow.
- Gold Series Spring Curling Iron 1 Inch : An off-shoot of the Hot Shot Tools brand, this curling iron provides great value for its prize of $44.99.Characterized by a 24k gold plating on the barrels and their surfaces, its pulse technology speeds the circulation of heat around the barrel, quickening the heating and the recovery time, very efficiently. Its several setting helps you to style your hair in novel ways. We suggest not to subject high heat to dry, fine or damaged hair.
- Orly’s Prince Charming Nail Lacquer : With varieties of colour options ranging from classics, neons, or the latest runway shades, Orly has all nail polish options. Its highly pigmented formula provides 2 coat coverage. Additionally, it is sustainable, since it is 100% Vegan and is certified as cruelty-free. Available for $7.49, it sure has a sleek design.
While we can go on raving and adding to this list, that’s it for today, folks. We hope we have excited you to go on a mini-beauty extravaganza of your own.