WEDDING STYLISTS and BRIDAL TROUSSEAU SHOPPERS - the Shopping Gurus
Are you a newly engaged couple, who have started scouting Pinterest or the ‘Gram for some much-needed trousseau inspiration? Have you started daydreaming about your very own picturesque, fairy-tale wedding, with you being the cynosure of all eyes? And, oh my gosh, do you just not want to feel like a royal diva, cascading through the pretty, charming locale of your wedding, which is so intricately set up keeping your vision board in mind- just like the ones we see in the heart-warming wedding films that have become a trend today (Now just picture a much-in-love couple walking down the altar, hand in hand, flashing their million-watt smiles with Kina Grannis’ version of “Can’t Help Falling in Love” playing in the background, setting the mood- *drool*).
MARRIAGE has always been equated to a beautiful culmination of two souls coming together and being eternally unified in a sacred union. It has always been a young girl’s dream to have an out-of-the-world wedding- a ceremony to kick start this wondrous chapter of her life with her better half. As women, we’d like to ask you- what aspects of these festivities will be etched in your memories for years to come, perhaps, becoming anecdotes to narrate to your future children?
Yes, it will definitely be the gorgeous, jaw-dropping venue, with its elegant décor and the togetherness of your loved ones coming in one place to celebrate the most significant moment of your life. A quintessential, ‘Big Fat Indian Wedding’, or the ‘rising in popularity charts’, intimate ceremonies; a traditional home-bound floral adorned fiesta or a lavish backdrop of a spectacular palace locale (hello, Udaivilas), a rustic vineyard vibe, or an easy-breezy outdoor beach shenanigans- in entirety, it is a dream come true.
But the keystone attribute, according to us, are the outfits you will be donning. That, you lovelies, will be captured forever, amidst the treasure trove of gazillion remembrances, seamlessly blending in with the vibrancy and the abundance of emotions swaying through. Be it a glitzy engagement or a Sangeet celebration, a themed fiesta, or a daytime, sunny side up Mehndi or Pheras; today, there is a myriad of designers and inspiring content to titillate towards, to create your perfect insta-worthy extravaganza. However, it’s not all glamorous and rosy as it is portrayed through our smartphones. There are a lot of creative and logistical factors to consider. Read on to know more.
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD- THE BEHIND THE SCENE ISSUES
With leading bridal ateliers such as Sabyasachi, Anita Dongre, Anamika Khanna, and the likes dishing out exuberant designs, it is quite daunting for the bride and her groom to go through this process. Trousseau shopping is conative of a different experience to every couple, and the process is interpreted diversely. While some are hands-on and believe in DIY’ing it, others may not have a clue of the starting points. Growing up in a culture that idealizes marriage, and a one-week grand affair, it can be quite a task to research and buy garbs, along with the jewellery and finery that exudes your personality.
Ladies, let’s remember that wedding shopping is a journey in itself and symbolizes a new adventure- taking your present and moving into an exhilarating future. In this fast-paced world, with other responsibilities driving our lives, it may become difficult to run around to get your outfits sorted, simply by blindly following current trends and we may end up making a hasty decision. One may be stylish, but may not be fashion connoisseurs with regards to what to wear, the current trends that would suit our structure or an aesthetic eye for the colour palette. The attire you carry should be classy, sophisticated, and splendid. A whirlwind of time, money, and emotions go into putting the entire look together that defines you, so you want the best.
Shopping may be enjoyable and minuscule for some, but many times it proves to be stressful and insurmountable to incorporate everyone’s viewpoints in mind. Believe it or not, it proves to be quite a hassle. Our trousseau consists a lot more than the D-Day preparations, including honeymoon wear and casual chic, to ethnic and traditional wear that newlyweds dream of wearing.
But, we need not fret- that’s why WEDDING STYLISTS came into being- didn’t they?
WHO ARE WEDDING STYLISTS and BRIDAL TROUSSEAU SHOPPERS?
Remember the picture-perfect moment of Anushka’s blush pink Sabyasachi Lehenga, with intricate motifs and embroidered designs, and Virat’s complimenting ivory silk sherwani? Didn’t they epitomize marital bliss in that viral social media post? Well, major accolades would go to their wedding stylist for making them look so radiant. With the increasing digital intervention, don’t we strongly desire to look like style icons? To achieve that, Wedding or Bridal stylists, cumulatively, come up with suitable tailor-made options, by paying heed to the latest trends, budgets, body types, the client’s personality, and preferred styles, and their dreams to truly make it their day. Additionally, they may provide some grooming advice that enables you to get some stellar photographs. Let’s look at some more reasons to hire a wedding stylist right away:
- Help you save oodles of time:They sort your lives out by short listing designer wear for you to choose from.
- Choose something that suits your personality and body type: Let’s thank them for helping you feel confident, pretty, graceful, and swoon-worthy!
- Match outfit with the venue and season:Not only will they ensure that you are the showstopper couple, but they will also choose according to the weather conditions to enhance comfort with élan, overlooking a beautiful venue.
- Create a unique look: If you want to look like a bohemian model or an iconic character like Cinderella, they’ll ensure that you look resplendent in your outfit and makeup attire.
- Will be your fashion shrinks: Getting a nod of approval from them will eradicate your fashion woes.
- Help you with your budgetary woes: They’ll make sure that you look like all that you imagined and more within your spending power.
- Traditional, yet contemporary: They will be the harmonizing agents to give you a trendy look. With their networks and contacts among the fashion circles, life surely does become easy.
- Sync it up with your Partner: They’ll help you choose outfits and adornments as a couple that will truly make y’all look like each other’s love-struck better halves.
- A-Z Trousseau wears: Right from your family dinners to the wedding occasions; some sexy loungewear to honeymoon outfits and more- they will take care of it all.
Aren’t bridal stylists, our go-to D-Day fashion gurus of sorts now? Have we tempted you to take this leap of faith, already and invest in this worthwhile experience so that you look like the dazzling star that you deserve to be? Well, well, you beauties, if you are contemplating, we have some exciting news for you- our Founder, the OG, LadyinRoseGold, aka, the uber-talented GARIMA MEHTA is a sought after Bridal Trousseau Shopper and a Wedding Stylist who is here to use her expertise and assist you.
OUR PLATFORM EMBODIES ALL THINGS LUXURY
Super passionate and a style icon herself, Garima strongly believes that “A wedding is definitely the coming together of two individuals as a unit, but also a celebration of two families getting into a lifetime bonding with each through that union.” Keeping that in mind, she understands the need of the entire family to look regal during this grand affair, and extends her service to them too. Having created and moulded a like-minded team over the years, we are now leading wedding consultants and luxury stylists for both, local and NRI weddings. Thanks to her, we, her team know how the ‘Parents of the groom or the bride’, ‘sisters and brothers of the couple should look like.
We understand and work tirelessly towards giving you your dream fairy-tale wedding. From your trousseau troubles, to which wedding cakes to devour; assisting you in selecting jewellery to replicate a majestic aura to deciding invitation cards to make that first impression amongst your guests, we are your one-stop destination to get rid of your shopping dilemmas. Marriages are truly made in heaven, and we love contributing towards making it an affair to remember.
Our motto is that, “Brides and grooms should stay true to their personality as they embark on this next chapter, which is a road filled with honesty, integrity, equality, eternal love and individuality; to accept for who the other truly is”. Adhering to it, the following is the process to get us on board and shoulder your wedding hassles- a backbone to ensure smooth functioning, filled with boundless fun and banter.
- Book your appointment by writing to us at email@example.com In a one-on-one with the founder, she will sit down with the bride/groom and their respective families to understand their personalities, tastes, needs, and styles.
- A catalog will then be provided of several look books and inspirations to get some trousseau ideas from.
- Keeping your individuality in mind, you will be accompanied on your customized shopping spree to get your ‘Aww, so marvellous’ outfits and jewelleries.
- We provide customized packages to suit the unique preferences and budgets of the couple.
- We also require at least 3 months to plan and execute your fantasy wedding to perfection.
Lastly, ladies, we believe in being integral infusers to this memorable journey, creating enduring relationships that last a lifetime. According to us, every wedding has its distinctive voice, and we take pride in celebrating that, more specifically ‘You’. We promise in making this roller-coaster like a voyage into a positive, pleasurable time for you, thereby calming all your ‘bridezilla’ troubles and bringing out the ‘bridechilla’ in you.
Our parting advice to you is, “Be in the here and now, experience, and soak it all in-in the present. These are baby steps towards a brighter future together”.