BEST MARSHALL BLUETOOTH SPEAKER COMPARISON - A Sound Haven
Are you someone who loves to entertain guests at home and throw an incredible party with lots of fun, frolic, dancing, and singing (whilst performing or setting mood goals)? Or, are you someone who loves watching movies, but may lack a good surround sound at home? If yes, then we are sure this post will capture your attention. With the advent and continuous evolution of technology, our lives have become easier, and perhaps, it won’t be wrong to say that everything is available at our fingertips.
One such boon for someone who likes the entire sound experience has to be the invention of wireless Bluetooth speakers. Since Bluetooth is a part of all smartphones, tablets, and newer laptops, one does not need to stress about the issues of compatibility between two devices. Additionally, no other apps need to be downloaded to initiate or quicken the process, thereby making it super easy and accessible. But the biggest advantage of it all is that Bluetooth does not require Wi-fi, and therefore, you do not need to worry about internet connectivity (Imagine if the case was otherwise, it would have been such a pain, since we face internet issues so often!). Overall, the pairing procedure for Bluetooth devices is very simple and ideal for a tech-illiterate too.
In this digital age, there are a lot of options and competitors in the electronics market such as Bose and KlipschThe One II, who have been continuously launching a superior line of products ranging from televisions and computers to audio speakers and the likes. But one such iconic brand that we swear by, especially for the latter has to be the British-based company, Marshall Amplification. Founded by drummer Jim Marshall, this company has over 50 years of experience in designing and manufacturing music amplifiers (not surprising), speaker cabinets, personal headphones, and earphones among other things. They are a go-to label for live concerts and gigs related products.
Over time, though, the Marshall brand has become very popular, and today it is pretty synonymous with anything having to do with high-quality audio. All its products have a long-lasting battery life, quick charging facilities, and a built-in Aux, providing a multi-directional sound. We, therefore, bring to you our top picks from this tech-universe, which could amplify your audio and consequently visual viewing experience:
Our TOP picks for BEST MARSHALL BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
1. MARSHALL EMBERTON BLUETOOTH SPEAKER: You know when they say that do not judge a book by its cover- that holds true in this case. Ultra-compact in its size, this model is highly efficient in producing a big, clear sound. Weighing 0.7 kgs, it is quite lightweight, and portable in the truest sense. The smallest in this line, it measures 68mm tall and 76mm wide. It can rock a power-packed soundstage gig.
Living up to Marshall’s ‘True Stereophonic’ sound, the clarity will be exuded till the last note, no matter how close or far away you are.It’s multi-directional output and the Bluetooth 5.0 system ensure a humongous range of up to 30 ft and more than 20-hour battery life. Giving out the ‘let’s rock and roll’ vibes, Emberton’s metal grills and silicone covering touts it as a rugged option, especially for those who are touring across regions. Lastly, with its IPX7 waterproof rating, you can be rest assured that your life’s adventures can inspire the soundtrack of your life. Available for Rs. 14,999, we think it’s a darn good investment.
2. MARSHALL STOCKWELL II : Another compact, Bluetooth portable speaker, the Stockwell II weighs only 1.38 kgs and measures 18cms X 16cms X 7cms in height, width, and diameter, respectively. Touted as a ‘baby speaker’, it is ideal to carry along on your travel sojourns and escapades, as it can easily fit into your rug sacks or suitcases. It truly is an upgrade to its predecessor since its audio performance is exceptional with rich bass and luminating highs (especially in smaller spaces).
Its three adjustable knobs at the top consisting of power and volume; bass and treble, along with a Bluetooth pairing button make it simple to operate, and you can be sure of the sound you want to produce through your music amp. It comes with a durable metal grill and a silicone wrap-around. Since it is waterproof, it can withstand exposure to spillage or a rain shower. It boasts of having the longest battery life with a recharge time of fewer than 5 hours approximately, with a battery-saving facility for up to 20 hours. Sounds unreal, right? You can totally gift this ‘music of joy’ to someone from Rs. 19,999 onwards.
3. MARSHALL TUFTON: Making its presence felt (quite literally)at Rs. 36,999, this speaker is a heavyweight at 5 kgs. Fondly known as the “King of the Road”, it emanates the most powerful sound. This one is for those people, who love throwing parties or going away on long drives while hearing music on high decibels. You do not need to push it to the 80% volume mark, and such technology is mainly found in your surround sound system for your home theatres. Because of its weight, it becomes difficult to carry around. With an IPX2, it has decent waterproofing sustainability. The battery lasts for 20 hours, after a total of 2.5 hours to charge completely, and an additional 20 minutes to boost it up by 4 hours. Available in black, it shares a similar metallic grilling like the Stockwell II but has more firepower-dual 15-watt amps power the full-range drivers, and a 10-watt amp powers the tweeter.
4. MARSHALL ACTON II : A mid-sized Bluetooth speaker meant for home use, the Acton II merges a classic look with modern technology. With its three devoted class D amplifiers, dual tweeters, and a subwoofer, one doesn’t expect anything less than a superior sound (treble and bass) mechanism. Due to its relatively compact size, you can fit it into a small niche, bookshelf, or a kitchen table too. Creating the retro, vintage rock show atmosphere due to its coiled double-ended stereo cable with two 3.5mm plugs, it can transport you back to that era. It is easily connected to any Bluetooth, laptop, and the likes. It is priced at Rs. 19,999.
5. MARSHALL UXBRIDGE : A compact, voice-controlled speaker, the Uxbridge is its money’s worth at Rs. 21,999. The smallest size in the voice control range of speakers, it is quite a powerhouse and competes with the likes of Amazon Echo and Sonos One. With access to Alexa, your music approachability has never been better. Due to this, the speaker can multitask between answering questions, managing everyday tasks, and controlling other smart devices at home. Isn’t it equivalent to a magic wand we read about as kids? Using the rocker buttons on the top panel, with easily adjustable volume and treble, you can fine-tune your music requirements. With a 1 x 30W Class-D amplifier for tweeter and woofer, it is moderately heavy.
This is all for today, you lovely readers. There are many more options within the Marshall purview such as the Stanmore II, Kilburn II, and Woburn II which come with their unique quirks. To know more about the same, go to their website at the earliest. And, if you are wondering Amazon and Reliance Digital have some great deals to avail of in case you decide to purchase.
To sign off, all we would like to say is yes, the Marshall Line of Bluetooth speakers are absolutely worth it. Apart from its appearance, blind testing results have shown that patrons got incredible value from their different products in terms of audio quality and their evolved characteristics. They felt the surge ‘to rock and take over the world- as if on cloud nine’.