Go-To- Brands for NUDE BRIDAL HEELS: A SHOE FIESTA
“Honey, the right shoe can change your life! Ask Cinderella”.
Well, well, did you just let out a stupendous ‘Aye’ right now? We’re assuming you’re an ardent shoe lover if this blog post has piqued your interest. Let’s take a moment, and dedicate this article to all you beautiful, blushing, yet sassy brides to be! Trousseau shopping is not an easy feat, and kudos to you all for undertaking this journey with aplomb. Contrary to popular belief, shopping, which is generally enjoyable, can sometimes be overwhelming in case you’re a bride. Lassies, you definitely aren’t running around frivolously; pat your back for being a hustler, while experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions.
If Prince Charming found Cinderella through her glass slippers, is it safe to say that shoes maybe the door to finding true love? Over the years, shoe design has emerged to be a mainstay in the fashion industry, and today, brides don’t simply look for their perfect wedding gowns or lehengas; shoes go hand in hand (or leg-in-leg?). But, if you’re a quintessential bride, who wants her outfit to do all the talking, then we suggest you opt for a minimalistic pair of nude bridal heels to complement the bespoke attire. In all your bijouterie and wedding finery, you surely need a balancing, subtle act.
From Jimmy Choo’s classic pointy toe pumps to Christian Louboutin’s simplistic pumps; Manolo Blahnik’s Hangisi lace nude lace jewel buckle pumps to Kurt Geiger’s high heel court shoes, hues of the nude bridal heels has been popularized and how. Even dreamers like us seek inspiration from their creations to incorporate in our fairy tale extravaganzas.
THE BUILDING BLOCKS FOR SUCH STELLAR CREATIONS - Nude Bridal Heels
One thing to remember when it comes to the colour ‘nude’ (don’t think otherwise, you guys), it corresponds to your skin tone, with regards to heels. If you have snowy, porcelain skin, or a dark tan, you’d ideally go for a hue that complements the same (Can we just say that we love diversity and inclusivity!). In the classic sense, it refers to the flesh tint shade that we usually see. Classy.Sartorial.Royal. ‘All-in-one’ is what best describes them.
Before we proceed, it is mandatory to understand the basic types of heels on which all footwear designers, pret-a porter or ready-to-wear labels, base their designs on.
1. Block Heels: Super stylish, sleek, yet solid, they are your companions, bridezies! Thicker than stilettos, they evenly distribute your body weight, therefore not leaving your feet sore and cracked. You can whirl around for hours on end while being ‘comfortable in your skin’. They generally are open-toed. Magic!
2. Comma Heels: More modern in nature, it is an ode to the languages if we may say so. Shaped like a comma, its usual crescent form makes it a worthwhile statement piece.
3. Cone Heels: With a thick and firm base, they comprise of a narrow, delicate tip. Touted as a versatile and timeless piece, it can be used for varying lengths.
4. Decorative Heels: Made famous by Ralph and Russo (*swoon-worthy*), these heels look elegant, decadent and gallant. They’re characterized by a rich ornament accentuating the vibe.
5. Stilettos: Higher than four inches, these are for the badass women, who can rock the party in dainty heels.
6. Kitten Heels: Mostly below three inches, these heels are the perfect substitute for those who cannot survive in high heels for long periods of time.
7. Pumps: Generally closed toes, giving a shoe-like finish, pumps are extremely adored. Available in medium to high heels, or ballets or booties, they are a class apart.
Now, now pretty belles! We are not even halfway through this never-ending list, but these are just a few of our picks. We suggest that you sit with yourself and understand your shoe care needs before picking out your dreamy pair. Be practical, yet a fashion icon!
FOOTWEAR LABELS WHICH WILL BE YOUR LIFE SAVIOUR
Fashionista MARILYN MONROE once said, “Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world.” Word, ain’t it? If you’re stressing about getting your divine nudes, then do not fret we’re here for you. Read on to know our recommended brands that will take you one step closer to your fantastical wedding.
- Steve Madden: A premier footwear brand, this epitomizes shoe heaven. We personally love their ‘Natural Piercing Studded Heel Sandals’.
- The Heel Hustle: Run by a dynamic womenpreneur, this is a one of a kind, luxury footwear universe, which screams of varied personalities. Tinting towards rose gold and a tan hue, respectively, their open-toed ‘Altair’ and ‘Jane’, will make you look like a ravishing vision.
- Truffle Collection: Their Nude Pu Pyramid Heels and Solid heels are trendsetters.
- Jaypore: Known for its unique collections, Jaypore totally holds its stead. If you’ve not checked out their Olive Nude Soft Handcrafted Heels, then you need to do so, pronto.
In this digitalized era, as you may have guessed, all these brands are available on online platforms. Barring The Heel Hustle, all the above-mentioned labels are present on Nykaa Fashion, while the former has quite a raging existence on TataCliq. While you lovelies are already scouting, do look up other websites such as:
To all those who want the ethereal shopping experience, do not forget Zara and Forever 21; they are our staples. Speaking of monies, the prices for these marvels range from Rs. 1,500 to Rs 5,000.Costs to be cool, huh?
To sign off, all we’d like to say is have fun, enjoy this exhilarating experience and happy shopping.