EPILATOR FOR WOMEN - Top 8 online epilators you can buy from
Maybe you have heard it before, or maybe just heard of it a while back. But Epilators have become quite a well-known beauty device during the Corona virus pandemic and the lockdown days at home. To get into the definition of it, ‘Epilators are an electrical device that pulls out the unwanted hair strands from the root.’ It has to be used mechanically as in you charge the batteries, and press the button to work it on the hair to be removed. Gone are the days of using a razor to shave off. Even using wax strips sound passé. Removing hair with an epilator gives you the same results as waxing the hair off, just that the former is slightly more painful and should be avoided for extremely sensitive skins. But if epilating suits you, then all your hair removal miseries are solved. Lockdown or no lockdown, you can always comfortably remove your hair with just rolling an epilator within the comforts of your home, or in this case, of your bathroom.
BEST EPILATORS FOR WOMEN AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET
Thanks to the lockdown, but there has been a boom in the epilator industry. With people captivated at their homes and no feasibility of going out to the salons, epilators sure are your best bet. The sale figures have grown exponentially, there is an uproar of demand and companies have been sharp enough to take notice of this opportunity.
There are a few unarguable top-rated epilators that beat the best out of them and there is nothing giving them any competition at all. Also, when it comes to a device as crucial as this, we would never suggest using anything average or unverified. Steer clear of brands that have just mushroomed in the market. There are giant electronic brands that have been in the business of manufacturing epilators for years. It is prudent to put your blinding trust in their technologies rather than experiment with something new.
We share with you some of the best from the industry that will be an excellent purchase and would be worth investing money in.
1. Braun Silk-Epil 9-890 Epilator (INR 10,501)
This is undoubtedly the best epilator for women available in the market and hence reserves the top slot in our list. Though, a little more expensive than the rest, this epilator will give you all the worth for the money spent. It is specifically designed to give you a smooth, long-lasting hair removal experience. The kit also includes a high-frequency massage cap that gives the skin a gentle massage so that the hair removing process is all smooth and painless. There is a bikini styler too that makes this epilator safe for use on your bikini area as well. The device and the attachments are all waterproof, so that you may even use the epilator while taking the shower, making the whole process much cleaner and painless. SHOP NOW
2. Braun Epilator for women- Silk Epil 7 7-561 (INR 6,185)
With 6 extra attachments, this epilator is cordless and waterproof. Ideal to be used for facial hair, body hair and also hair at the sensitive areas, this epilator is a good bargain for its money. If you find the Braun 9-890 epilator a little too deep for your pockets, this one makes for a good choice with similar functionality and effectiveness, at a slightly lesser price. SHOP NOW
3. Philips Cordless Epilator (INR 5,575)
This is considered one of the cult epilators from the Philips brand. Touted as the all-rounder epilator, this one gives you a silky smooth finish as it pulls out even the trickiest of hair with much ease. The device has an extra broad epilating head with ceramic tweezers that cover up a larger skin area while pulling out hair. The pain incurred is also less. This epilator can be easily used under a shower or in wet premises. SHOP NOW
4. Braun Epilator for women- SE1170 Silk-épil 1 (INR 2,741)
This is a good-value-for-its-money epilator. Though not suited for face hair removal, it works really well on the rest of the body. Smooth epilation giving you a hairless appearance for weeks to come. The epilator has the efficacy to pull out hair 3 times shorter than the wax. If you are looking for an affordable epilator that is good for arms and legs air removal at home, without denting your pockets, this is the epilator for you. SHOP NOW
5. Braun Silk-Epil 9 Flex 9-010 (INR 14,534)
This epilator is for those who don’t mind spending some extra money to flaunt hairless skin. The epilator does offer some additional benefits like a flexible head for easy gliding, Sensosmart technology for better pressure control and an ergonomic handle to maintain that perfect anti-handle grip. Goes without saying, the whole process of pulling out the hair is as effortless, easy and high performing as it can get. If money is not a concern, then this is a great epilator to have in your bathroom vanity. SHOP NOW
6. Walkent IPL Permanent Hair Remover Machine (INR 5,999)
Manufactured in China, this is one Epilator brand that you can trust. It works on the Flash mode technology. Though the brand is still a new entrant in the Indian market, the sales have been encouraging. You can surely give it a shot for its sleek styling, easy to hold design and also for its supremely good results in hair removal. SHOP NOW
7. Philips BRE635 Satinelle Advanced Cordless Epilator (INR 6,450)
This epilator comes with attachments and serves hair removal both on the body and the face. You can easily glide it over your legs, arms as well as over the chin area (with a different attachment of course!). The hair removing surface is so broad and the grip so tight that this epilator even removes shorter hair that even wax strips cannot pull off. SHOP NOW
8. Philips BRE245/00 Corded Compact Epilator (INR 2,997)
Again, an easy on-the-pocket epilator for women. Staying at home should not mean that you have to roam around with hairy arms and legs or keep yourself covered head-to-toe. From one of the most trusted brands Philips, this epilator delivers all that it commits – that is a hairless, smooth as satin skin. It comes with 2 levels of speed settings to remove both the thinner and thicker hair with equal precision. A great buy at this pricing. SHOP NOW
We all love our skins to be free of hair. In this hot and humid climate, no one wants to carry that extra burden of hair. Not for others, but just being hair-free feels clean and hygienic for one’s own self. There are a few pointers to keep in mind before you start off with your hair epilation journey.
A FEW POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE USING AN EPILATOR AT HOME
– Keep the epilator at a dry, cool area. You would not want it to be the resting ground for any sort of microbial infections.
– There are two types of epilators – wet and dry. As the names suggests, the former can be used underwater, while the latter is to be used on dry skin. Mostly, people prefer the ones that can be used under a shower as it eases the pain and also the removed hair can be wiped off simultaneously making the experience more hygienic.
– Always check whether the epilator has an attachment for facial use and also for bikini epilation. If the epilation head and tweezers are strictly for the body, keep it to that only.
– Epilators are either cordless or with cord. If it suits your comfort, both are good, but a cordless epilator is certainly easier to carry, use and even travel with. Also, only cordless epilators that come with an in-built battery or recharge mechanism should be used under showers, else there is a fair chance of any electrocuting mishaps or electrical accidents happening.
– It helps to exfoliate your skin before using any hair removal process. It opens up the skin pores and considerably eases the whole methodology of hair removal.
– Know the direction in which to glide the epilator on the skin. It should be against the natural direction of the hair.
– Read the instruction manual really well if you are a first-time user. Start at the lowest speed and then increase on the speed once you gain expertise over the device.
– Lastly, always wash the head of your epilator really well to remove all the hair and the lather before you keep it to rest.
Flaunt your beautiful skin in those stay-at-home leisure wears or make an effort to dress up in your casual best once in a while. With an epilator at home, there is no reason for you to shy away from wearing the skimpiest of your outfits even during the lockdown.