With all the popular, high-profile couples in Bollywood getting married lately, it makes us wonder if there are still any eligible bachelors left in the industry. Not that we have any hopes of getting to date them ourselves, but it is interesting to identify which B-Town stylish actors are still available to be taken. While women of the country were still reeling from losing out on Ranveer Singh, Vicky Kaushal, and Ranbir Kapoor in recent years (they all got married), the recent wedding of Siddharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani has pulled out the handsome Malhotra lad from the bachelor list, too. While we can hear the sound of your hearts breaking (insert breaking heart emoji!), we present below the 10 most eligible bachelor actors of Bollywood, in 2023, that may be in a relationship but have yet not decided on getting married. Girls, there is still hope!
List of Eligible Bachelors in Bollywood
1. Salman Khan – Seems like this man never wants to get off this list. After all, wanting to be eligible and a bachelor forever is not such an undesirable thing. This megastar of an actor, aged 57 currently, still tops the list of eligible bachelors in the country, after having spent 33 years in the industry and acting in more than 120 movies. Not that his relationships’ repertoire misses out on anything – he has dated some of the most talented and beautiful women on earth (including a Miss World), but it never really took off to marriage. The world is still waiting for him to say YES to the woman of his dreams and hold a lavish wedding ceremony with all of Bollywood in attendance.
2. Kartik Aaryan – In all respects, he is the most eligible bachelor in the country, at the moment. 32 years old, tall, handsome and successful, his unrelenting confidence, subtle humility and charming smile are all it takes to impress girls. Kartik Aaryan is often linked to his female costars, but he is currently rumoured to be dating his on-and-off girlfriend, Sara Ali Khan. As his career is soaring to greater heights, it seems unlikely that the actor will take the wedding vows anytime soon. Till then, his place on our list is reserved, regardless of his dating status.
3. Tiger Shroff – The fitness freak actor was in a long-time relationship with his rumoured girlfriend, Disha Patani. Their awe-inspiring images against the beautiful backdrops of Maldives, during their vacation, were all over the Internet. But now that they have parted, he is again single now and makes it to our list of eligible bachelor actors. His chiseled body and equally well-structured jawline are enough to make any woman go weak in her knees. As good-looking as Tiger Shroff is, we are just waiting with bated breath to hear about the woman he gets into a relationship with.
4. Aditya Roy Kapur – This ‘Aashiqui’ actor has been considered a heartthrob since the time he made his debut in the movies with this romantic movie, paired opposite Shradha Kapoor. Though he carries the image of a Casanova, and industry insiders point to him being flirtatious and fun with women around, the man himself, has never come out commenting on his relationship status. The grapevine says that 37-year-old, 6’2 inches tall Aditya Roy Kapur is currently seeing actress Ananya Kapoor, as both have often been spotted together, but there is no concrete confirmation. Till then, the very cool-looking and flamboyant Kapur lad stays on our list.
5. Siddhant Chaturvedi – Though Ranveer Singh was stupendous in the movie ‘Gully Boy’, Siddhant Chaturvedi grabbed equal eyeballs for his robust screen presence and convincing acting prowess. The 29-year-old actor is said to be in a relationship with the 25-year-old, Bachchan granddaughter, Navy Naveli Nanda. It is just a conjecture as both are totally tight-lipped about their relationship status. While the actor is quite young and is committed to his acting projects for now, his talent and good looks make us give him a top 10 spot in our Bollywood’s eligible bachelor’s list.
6. Arjun Kapoor – The world knows this ‘Ishaqzaada’ is in a steady relationship with Malaika Arora for almost four years now, and both have been very vocal and open about it in the public. In fact, their immediate families are also totally in support and both are often spotted together attending their friends’ and families’ get-togethers. Arjun Kapoor has always had an intellectual charm around him and his emotional sensibilities and maturity reflect well in the way he carries himself. We wish him luck with his personal and professional endeavors, but till the time the handsome, 37-year-old actor does not settle down into marriage, we will continue considering him an eligible bachelor.
7. Ishaan Khatter – Shahid Kapoor’s stepbrother, Ishaan Khatter is well known for his young boy charms and his quick wit and playfulness. He quite impressed everyone with his acting talent in the Netflix movie ‘A Suitable Boy’ in which he was paired opposite the powerhouse actress, Tabu. With the right scripts his way, the young guy has a long career trajectory in the industry. With his mischievous smile and delicate curls, this boy steals hearts on a whim. As the 27-year-old actor makes it to our list of eligible bachelors, we wish to see more of him onscreen in the days to come.
8. Vijay Deverakonda – This South superstar is a lethal combination of good looks and personality. Tall, dapper and a man of few words, he has women all across the country swooning over his self-assuredness and polished demeanor. When he appeared on ‘Koffee with Karan’ with Ananya Pandey this year, there was a lot of banter around his relationship status but he refused to comment on anything, though speculations are pointing to him dating Rashmi Mandanna. The leading ladies of the industry, from Sara Ali Khan, and Janhvi Kapoor, to Ananya Pandey, have candidly confessed their infatuation with Vijay Deverakonda, on the same show, but the man charmingly moves away from the topic. This 33-year-old man is a heart stealer and he surely knows that.
9. Harshvardhan Kapoor – While his father Anil Kapoor refuses to age and still has his own strong base of female fan following, Harshvardhan Kapoor, too, catches attention for his intellectual demeanour and matter-of-fact approach. Both his elder sisters, Rhea and Sonam Kapoor are known for their uninhibited way of speaking and sharp minds, and so is the case with this Kapoor son, though he does not seem as forthright in expressing himself. He has only acted in a few projects for now but has still left an impression with his talent. Though this 32-year-old actor is rumoured to be dating a woman, he makes it to our list since no wedding bells have rung for him yet.
10. Ahan Shetty – Ahan Shetty, Sunil Shetty’s son, is a quintessential tall and handsome guy coming from a wealthy, educated background. His sister, Athiya Shetty, recently got married to Indian cricketer KL Rahul in an intimate wedding ceremony in Khandala. Though, only one film old (his movie ‘Tadap’ was released in 2021), the actor has a lineup of projects that he is working on. Born in 1995, he is also too young to be settling into marriage, at the moment. Though to each is own. He is currently dating his longtime sweetheart, Tania Shroff and both have been quite open about making appearances as a couple in public.
With this, we come to the end of our compilation of the most eligible bachelor actors in Bollywood. There are many others who have not been married and their current relationship status is obscure, like, Rahul Khanna, Akshay Khanna, Dino Morea, Randeep Hooda, and more. By the time, we will be putting together our next list, we are sure there would be fresh updates on the relationship status of many of the actors mentioned here. For now, we hope you had fun reading this.