Are you someone who has those scant eyebrows with very light and spaced-out hair? We all know how eyebrows give a personality to our face. They add depth and gravitas to our features. For this reason, having a pair of thick, full eyebrows is a blessing. Some of us are naturally endowed with thick brows just like a thick head of hair. But a lot of us have eyebrows that do not have a lot of hair and are too thin to flatter our faces. But there is no need to worry. One can always use an eyebrow pencil to fill out the brows and add volume, or even better, use an eyebrow growth oil to enhance your hair growth. Using a growth oil regularly can add a lot of difference to your eyebrows and actually make them thicker and more prominent with time. Consistent care, efforts and using the right products can be a solution to a lot of your skin, hair and beauty woes.
There are a lot of effective eyebrow growth oils available in the market today. These not only help with the eyebrows but can also be used on the eyelashes to make them thicker, longer and stronger with time. Read along as we unveil for your some of the best eyebrow growth oils available in India.
5 Best Eyebrow Growth Oils in India
1. Newish Premium Castor Oil (Inr 157 for 200 ml)
We all know the endless benefits of castor oil for hair growth. It contains ricinoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids which when massaged well, promote effective blood circulation that leads to hair growth. Newish oil is concentrated cold-pressed castor oil without using any chemical or heat substances. Rich in vitamins, applying this oil each day on your eyebrows not just leads to hair growth but also keeps your skin hydrated and smooth.
2. Bella Vita Organic Grow Brow (Rs. 325 for 12 ml)
This can truly be classified as a very amazing product for eyebrow and eyelash hair growth. It contains some powerful hair tonics like Castor oil, Brahmi oil, Bhringaraj oil and Onion oil that are well-known to promote hair growth and volume. Being a non-greasy formulation, it gets very easily absorbed into the skin and is quite hassle-free. Regular application once a day nourishes and revitalizes hair follicles, and also fights any sort of infections like dandruff and folliculitis. You may apply it to your eyebrows and eyelashes early in the day and leave it on for thicker, voluminous hair growth.
3. Wish Care Brow and Lash Growth Serum (Rs. 379 for 30 ml)
This eyebrow growth oil is perfect for those who have very sparsely placed hair in their eyebrow and eyelashes. Made from absolutely pure and unadulterated ingredients like Castor oil, Almond oil and Vitamin E, this serum is safe for use and does not irritate or irk the eyes and skin. It comes with both a pump and an applicator that makes it easy to use and also avoids any wastage of the product. One may easily use the applicator to brush the serum on the eyebrows and eyelashes just the way you would with mascara.
4. Zorg Organics 100% Pure Eyebrow & Eyelash Growth (Rs. 199 for 30 ml)
As effective as it can get, this oil is again a unique combination of hair growth-enhancing ingredients like Castor oil, Onion oil, Vitamin E, Bhringaraj oil and Brahmi oil. The oil has a very slight soothing fragrance that calms the senses and puts the mind in relaxation. When massaged into the eyebrows at night, it actually sobers down stressed nerves and also induces sound sleep. With regular use, one can notice a difference in the volume of their eyebrows within 6-8 weeks. This oil again comes with an applicator making it very easy to roll over your eyebrow and eyelash hair.
5. Kazima Eyebrow and Eyelash Grow Oil (Rs. 197 for 30 ml)
This oil claims to be 100% natural and pure. The formulation is free from the use of any parabens, silicones and chemicals. Since this oil is a little thick, it is better to apply it overnight and wash it off with a mild cleanser in the morning. It not just nourishes and nurtures hair follicles but also strengthens the existing hair against breakage.
How to Use Eyebrow Growth Oil to Maximum Benefit?
Whenever you think of using any new skincare product, it is always best recommended to go through its ‘ingredients list’ and the ‘directions for use’ manual thoroughly in detail. You would not want to be a case for experiment and end up with an allergy or a side effect. While using eyebrow growth oils and serums and in order to derive maximum benefits out of them, keep the following points in mind:
– Always run a patch test before starting to use any new product. Eyebrows and eyelashes are around one of the most sensitive organs of our bodies and that is our eyes. Apply the eyebrow growth oil to your hand and leave it overnight. If the product suits you well and does not cause any irritability of sorts, you may go ahead with using the oil on your eyebrows. In case of any adverse reactions, stop the use of the product immediately.
– Apply the oil twice a day. Once in the morning and then before going to bed. Any good results come with consistency in efforts. Be regular with massaging the oil each day on your eyebrows and eyelash hair.
– Always apply the oil or serum on squeaky clean skin. Wash the skin with a face wash or cleanser. There should not be any traces of makeup, dirt or oil. This would only clog the pores and cause breakouts and infections.
– Do not rub the product too aggressively. Massage it with strokes of light, gentle fingers. Keep the movement of fingers in the direction of the hair growth. It is best if you have an applicator with the product. This makes the application easy and minimizes any wastage.
– Take just a few drops of the oil. Do not go overboard with the quantity as it would only be dripping off from your eyebrows and rolling down all over your face.
– One cannot expect miraculous results overnight. You cannot be having thin eyebrows and expect them into transform to thick, perfectly shaped, dark brows with these oils. No ingredient in the world can work that dramatically on the eyebrow hair. Give the product at least 2 months to show any noticeable results. The best that you will achieve is healthier hair density on your eyebrows and an overall more voluminous look. But they would not turn into a thick rainforest with these products.
– Same goes for the eyelashes too. The volume and density would enhance with time and there would certainly be a noticeable difference in the thickness. Using oil regularly would prevent your eyebrow and eyelash hair from shedding and being too lightweight.
Eyebrows certainly are a very important feature of our face; well-structured pair of eyebrows define our eyes and make them look more beautiful. Along with a good diet and sleep, these eyebrow growth oils can really transform your brows from unnoticeable to a thick, stunning pair that gets you all the compliments.