This new league of star kids on the Bollywood block sure have a lot of things going right for them. All in their early twenties, they are genetically blessed with the good looks of some of the most best looking stars of the industry. Ananya Pandey, Janhvi Kapoor, Shanaya Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan, Alia Bhatt, the list goes on. It might be interesting to know that more than the sons of the Bollywood stars, it is their daughters that are making a strong case as the leading women of the upcoming films. We all are just so earnestly keeping up with all the fun Instagram reels and photos of this entire gang of girls including Khushi Kapoor, Suhana Khan, Ananya Pandey and Shanaya Kapoor.
Shanaya Kapoor, the daughter of Maheep Kapoor and Sanjay Kapoor has not even had a movie released but has already garnered a lot of attention and media craze around her. The star daughter is often spotted partying with her group of friends and cousins, each time making a thunderstorm of a fashion statement with her sartorial choices. All of 21 years old, her personal style is funky and chic, yet at the same time very classy and high street. She is the first cousin of Sonam Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor and can’t deny the stylish genes of the Kapoor clan does rub off pretty well on her.
Six of Shanaya Kapoor’s Most Impressive Looks
Standing at 168 cm, the lassy girl does have a certain British charm to her personality. She looks poised, graceful and the same time has a girlie vibe to her. We love her youthfulness, effervescence and that high-end sexy appeal she carries around so beautifully. She has already shot with some of the leading photographers of Bollywood and has even featured on magazine covers.
Though her appearances are very seldom and she is yet to arrive on the big screen, we can’t wait to see more of this beauty. We bring to you the few times (out of many more to come) when we have been left totally stunned with her effortless style.
1. Shanaya Kapoor looked like a breath of fresh air in this Manish Malhotra outfit at the post wedding celebration of her cousin Rhea Kapoor with long time beau Karan Boolani. We totally agree with her choice of the silhouette and the refreshing colour. It is amazing to see this latest generation of star kids being totally cool in their skin and wearing both their strengths and weaknesses unabashedly on their sleeve. They are the receiving end of both consistent flattery and trolls on their Social Media handles, yet they manage to live it as they like. She looked like a ray of sunshine in this yellow lehenga with minimal jewellery and make up. With hair tied in a messy bun and just a maang tikka as the piece of jewellery, her petite frame does absolute justice to this very feminine designer lehenga. For all the bridesmaids and bride’s sisters out there, there is inspiration galore in this look. Even for brides-to-be-, the lehenga and the overall styling makes for a perfect look for your mehendi or haldi ceremony.
2. From Indian traditional wear to this aesthetic editorial shoot, this girl doesn’t seize to amaze us. A well toned physique, looks that remind us of the Victorian era, an entourage of stylists and beauty experts and this image is what we get on our feeds. The innocence of her age and the depths of graceful femininity exude themselves well enough through her eyes and overall demeanour. Guess, a face like that of Shanaya Kapoor reflects poignant vulnerability and indomitable strength, both in equal proportions.
3. Raising the temperatures in this black swimsuit, she looks like a prima donna goddess. Though there is nothing rare about a plain black swimsuit, but the way she carries it, her messed up hair, sensuous body language, it is hard to miss something captivating about this image. She does remind us of some age old Hollywood stars like Marilyn Monre, Charlize Theron and Kate Winslet. This is the thing about Shanaya Kapoor that catches our fancy so much. The girl has a much understated sexiness to herself which is not in your face, but is so refined and polished, that it is hard to miss for some with evolved aesthetic sensibilities.
4. Both this face and the body are made to face the camera. This is what works so much in favour of these star kids. Camera is like their younger sibling. They share such a warm comfort with the lens that shows vividly through their images. Confident, secure and very aware of what they are supposed to do in front of the camera. With a toned midriff like hers, how can a two-piece bikini not look this great? Doesn’t a poser like her make it so easy for the photographer to catch the perfect shot? With the way Shanaya Kapoor carries herself, we are very sure that soon the girl would soon be gracing the covers of coveted fashion magazines like Vogue, GQ, Cosmopolitan and more (if she hasn’t really done them all yet!)
5. Her lean frame looks just as ravishing in an Indian tunic or a kaftan as in a bikini. Looking like a pristine dove, she soothes sense and brings a tranquil feel with this off white Indian attire. With well styled wavy hair and a nude makeup look, she is again an inspiration for all the girls who love flaunting Indian and contemporary looks. Pair this outfit with some silver jewellery and you are all set to win hearts.
6. What is a 21 year old girl’s closet, if it doesn’t carry a hot red mini dress? It is like a glass of fine red wine. With looks like hers, she can spend her entire life wearing a red mini dress like this and we won’t be complaining. We love the idea of wearing a loud red mouth with the red outfit. Thank our stars; she did not opt for a nude lipcolour. Be fiery, strong, sexy and sensuous. Be everything that you want to be girl. With a cowl neckline and a raised hemline, she sure does look sexy and all ready to be snapped by the paparazzis. The look can be a huge inspiration for girls who are seeking something sensual and appealing for their romantic date night. We are sure your partner would not be able to take his eyes off you, and for all the flattering compliments you receive, do ensure to mention them in the comments below.